| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | VISUAL REVENUE
APRIL 22, 2012 [Mirror] Helping Editors break out of the Filter bubble
What if it’s not a true reflection, but a false mirror — one that does not respond to fears and prejudices, but creates them?” I was reading an interesting article over at the Atlantic by Sarah Kendzior about the potential negative impact of news personalization – and how readers might even get caught in an inverse filter bubble.
| | B2B MEMES
MAY 13, 2010 [Mirror] This Might Be Big: IDG Enters Content Marketing
I don’t know whether Joe Pulizzi can be given any credit for IDG’s decision, but it mirrors his advice to publishers two years ago to choose “between trying to grow top line revenue within a business model that used to work well, but will be challenging to grow in the future – or – giving in to the new buyer behavior and help teach traditional businesses how to become their own publishers.”.
| | VISUAL REVENUE
SEPTEMBER 29, 2011 [Mirror] LAUNCH: The Collaborative Editorial Environment
Being able to take this newsroom discussion and mirror it in the VR Platform has been one of the most pertinent launches we’ve done to date. This week sees us continue our Fall (Autumn for us Brits!) rollout with the launch of our Collaborative Editorial Environment.
| || |
VIZION [Mirror] End of Year: Skip Reflection, Let’s Look to the Future!
| TUESDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2012
In the digital age, we cannot look into the rearview mirror
. Why, you ask? Because the search marketing space is moving too fast for us to focus on the past. OK, OK we can hit the highlights: Google’s Penguin algorithmic update slammed what were deemed as spammy sites; Google Shopping (the wonderfully free offering for ecommerce sites to generate revenue) became a paid inclusion service of Google Adwords – My Product Listing Ads. MORE >>
GIGAOM.COM [Mirror] Are Flipboard and Currents marketing partners or scams that take advantage of publishers? — Tech News and Analysis
| MONDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2013
So… before publishers complain further about curation/aggregation platforms “stealing value”, perhaps they should look in the mirror
and ask: with such an oversupply of content online, why aren’t we producing LESS? Events. Research. paidContent. Apple. Cleantech. Cloud. Europe. Mobile. Video. Coming up at GigaOM. Editorial. Events. Meetups. Webinars. More events. More webinars. Share. Twitter. Facebook. LinkedIn. Google+. Email. advertising. marketing. publishing. MORE >>
VIZION [Mirror] Breaking News: TopSEOS.com Banned in Google
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2014
For those looking for an “unbiased recommendation of an SEO firm”, these sites supposedly “answered the call” and provided what so many are looking for…an easy way to identify the good SEO companies amongst all of the smoke and mirrors
or snake oil that does exist in our Industry. Go ahead…search for “topseos.com” on Google. You won’t find that domain. And, interestingly enough, you also won’t find their main domain/home page for the same search on Bing. MORE >>
LATIMESBLOGS.LATIMES.COM [Mirror] Washington Post launches Trove, a social-media news aggregation site
| THURSDAY, APRIL 21, 2011
See a sample | Sign up More from The Times 24 Frames Afterword All The Rage Awards Tracker Babylon & Beyond Big Picture Booster Shots Brand X Chatter Company Town Culture Monster Daily Dish Daily Mirror
Dodgers Blog Fabulous Forum Framework Greenspace Hero Complex Homicide Report Jacket Copy L.A. Subscribe/Manage Account Place Ad LAT Store Jobs Cars Real Estate Rentals Classifieds Custom Publishing Business HOME LOCAL L.A. Now Politics Crime Education O.C. MORE >>
- [Mirror] Thought Leadership – How to measure your thought leadership?
Smoke and mirrors
as democracy goes up in smoke. About me. Definition. Archives. The book. Contact me. How to measure your thought leadership? Share. Tweet. 25 May 2012. Measuring your thought leadership starts with your objectives. The key to measuring a thought leadership campaign is to start at the beginning. When planning your campaign, carefully define the objectives and gain senior management buy-in. An example of thought leadership objectives and measurement. MORE >>
- [Mirror] Search Engine Optimization Pricing Factors – Why Are Some SEO Prices Cheap? VIZION | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2012
- [Mirror] Why Keepstream has Promise as a Curation Tool GREGACKERMAN.BLOGSPOT.COM | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
- [Mirror] 100 Media Monitoring Tools for PR WWW.PAMIL-VISIONS.NET | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010
- [Mirror] The Twisted Psychology of Bloggers vs. Journalists PRESSTHINK.ORG | TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2011
- [Mirror] Content Networks are the New Blogs | chrisbrogan.com WWW.CHRISBROGAN.COM | MONDAY, MAY 4, 2009
- [Mirror] Writing SEO Content For Long Tail Keywords WWW.SAMMYNAMS.COM | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2010
- [Mirror] Indispensable Link Building Tools | Wiep.net WIEP.NET | SUNDAY, MAY 31, 2009
- [Mirror] Search Engine Theme Pyramids and Google WWW.WEBMASTERWORLD.COM | MONDAY, JANUARY 12, 2009
- [Mirror] Link Theme Pyramid WWW.WEBMASTERWORLD.COM | MONDAY, JANUARY 12, 2009
- [Mirror] Large Site SEO: How to Waste Your #1 Ranking with Bad Formulas WWW.SEARCHENGINEJOURNAL.COM | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10, 2009