| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | WWW.SOCIALABLE.CO.UK
JUNE 4, 2012 [Hyperlink] The best content curation tools online
I guess most curators are doing illegal staff according to copytight rules in developed countries: Hyperlink: allowed. Social-able The sky's the limit with Social Media! Internet Marketing Help. Social Media Marketing. Traffic Generation. List Building. Twitter. Blogging.
| | VIZION
FEBRUARY 29, 2016 [Hyperlink] Google Search Operators: Helping You Hone In
Clickable text in a hyperlink is anchor text. Most people know Google is an incredible tool when you’re on the hunt for knowledge, power, or the nearest Starbucks. But searching for and finding exactly what you want can sometimes be harder than finding the newest viral kitten video.
| | WWW.SILICONVALLEYWATCHER.COM
MARCH 2, 2011 [Hyperlink] Curation - The Third Web Frontier
That the creation of hyperlinks, which interconnect the webs actual structure and site architecture and act as the departure point for search engines, remains complex, very remote from day-to-day activities, and ill-adapted to the multitude of uses that could develop from it?
| | WWW.NIEMANLAB.ORG
FEBRUARY 4, 2011 [Hyperlink] Tumbling into journalism: Tumblr’s newsy tag pages
Four journalistic purposes of the noble hyperlink The Nieman Foundation for Journalism at Harvard 1 Francis Ave., ABOUT ARCHIVES CONTACT SUBSCRIBE TWITTER Tumbling into journalism: Tumblr’s newsy tag pages It’s been interesting to watch how different outlets curate their coverage of the political turmoil in Egypt.
EMEDIAVITALS.COM [Hyperlink] How publishers curate the world of content
| FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
Soon the site will be adding hyperlinks
to topic pages within stories. eMedia Vitals Vital Answers eMedia Jobs Blog How GEO scales international content to local markets Blog NewsTilt lesson: Know thy audience Blog A ‘niche within a niche’: Behavioral targeting. Blog Publishers integrate new Foursquare features Article SB Nation: Turning fan bases into media brands eMedia Vitals Life Beyond Print.™ MORE >>
VIZION [Hyperlink] 10 Tips for International Email Marketing
| MONDAY, JULY 28, 2014
7) Email formatting also varies based on context, so remember salutations, hyperlinks
, and price postings. International growth is an important aspect of many business’ marketing strategies. Expanding your potential market beyond the borders of your business’s country of origin can be an exciting and fruitful process when done effectively. MORE >>
VIZION [Hyperlink] What is Article Syndication?
| WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2011
Many sites have different content requirements such as the article length, restrictions on the placement of hyperlinks
within the text, the number of times a particular keyword may be used and more. In the marketing world, article syndication refers to the process by which articles, columns, stories, photographs and other featured content is simultaneously distributed for publication on various websites. Although this may sound like a cumbersome task, it is actually a simple process. MORE >>
VIZION [Hyperlink] Get Passionate: 3 Great Ways to Monetize on Facebook
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 5, 2013
The image header itself cannot be made to have a hyperlink
but you can click it. Facebook’s platform changes quite often. The constant changes can make us forget what we already knew or just feel like giving up. Facebook can be frustrating. So let’s go over some quick points you may have forgotten or just never knew that can help you with overall marketing efforts. Cover Image Description. Let’s start with Facebook’s cover image. MORE >>
VIZION [Hyperlink] BREAKING: Unlinked Site Mentions Valued by Google!?
| THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2013
And while this “official response” merely indicates that Google might use a non-linked mention of a domain/URL in order to crawl it (they can recognize the structure to determine that it’s a URL/Domain, without any hyperlink
) and they specifically state that it “doesn’t pass pagerank,” it doesn’t take much imagination to think that Google “could” pass some value through. Two Steps Ahead of Google in the Past. MORE >>
- [Hyperlink] DataSift Curation Engine Aims for Relevance in Real-time WWW.SKEPTICGEEK.COM | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
- [Hyperlink] Content aggregation solutions move beyond the RSS feed EMEDIAVITALS.COM | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2010
- [Hyperlink] Business Journalists Riding the Social Media Wave IDIOPLATFORM.COM | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23, 2011
- [Hyperlink] 3 Tips for Maximizing Engagement With Facebook Likes and Shares MASHABLE.COM | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
- [Hyperlink] What is Article Syndication? VIZION | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2011
- [Hyperlink] Publishers Dilemma ONDEMANDMEDIA.TYPEPAD.COM | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2010
- [Hyperlink] Thinking about democratised curation CONFUSEDOFCALCUTTA.COM | FRIDAY, MARCH 18, 2011
- [Hyperlink] Can Email Be Responsive? · ALISTAPART.COM | SATURDAY, MAY 24, 2014
- [Hyperlink] 5 Steps to Link Building with Widgets SEARCHENGINEWATCH.COM | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2011
- [Hyperlink] Social Indexing WWW.TECHNOLOGYREVIEW.COM | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2011
- [Hyperlink] 57 Things You Can Do Right Now to Improve Your Website WWW.DHCOMMUNICATIONS.COM | MONDAY, MARCH 21, 2011
- [Hyperlink] The Web Developer's SEO Cheat Sheet WWW.SEOMOZ.ORG | THURSDAY, JANUARY 28, 2010
- [Hyperlink] Retail SEO for E-Commerce And Consumer Products: 5 Tips WWW.TOPRANKBLOG.COM | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2009
- [Hyperlink] User Generated Content for SEO | Online Marketing Blog WWW.TOPRANKBLOG.COM | SATURDAY, JUNE 6, 2009