| || |
| || || | VIZION
OCTOBER 28, 2010 Google Takes Local To The Next Level!
For those of you who do not live in a cave and thus use Google everyday, yesterday brought a change to the presentation of search engine results which favor the power of local search. So, what happened?
| | B2B MEMES
OCTOBER 29, 2010 Will Mobile Formats Change Web Design Habits?
Back in July, I wrote in this blog about how Reader, a new feature in Apple’s Safari browser, called attention to the proliferation of clutter in most Web page layouts. My hope was that tools like Reader and its peers, Readability and Instapaper , would encourage cleaner Web design. It was, admittedly, a faint hope. But I was heartened this week to read an article on The Media Briefing that suggests a much stronger corrective is on the horizon.
WWW.CONVERSATIONAGENT.COM Conversation Agent: Curating Information as Content Strategy
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
Conversation Agent « Customer Service Made Simple | Main | How Much is Your Brand Worth to a Fan? » Curating Information as Content Strategy Content, which is anything that informs, educates, or entertain online, is your business digital body language. The Internet changed how people find and read content. MORE >>
- How to Curate Content for an Aggregated Content Site
WWW.HIGHRANKINGS.COM The Great Misconception of Long-Tail Keywords and SEO
| MONDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2010
" ); Skip navigation High Rankings Advisor High Rankings Advisor Submit a Question Subscribe to Newsletter Newsletter Search Past HRA Newsletters The Great Misconception of Long-Tail Keywords and SEO October 20, 2010 As I write this, I just came back from a meeting with a potential client with a startup who wants to make sure they bake SEO into their website from the start while also not making any SEO gaffes along the way. MORE >>
TIPPINGPOINTLABS.COM Chart of the Week: The Information Overload Paradox
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
Home How We Can Help You We’re the Social Media Catalyst Our Content Philosophy Our Blog 5 Links You May Have Missed Last Week Chart of the Week: The Demise of 12Seconds.tv Chart of the Week: The Information Overload Paradox by Andrew Davis on October 20, 2010 · 5 Comments Information Overload Paradox Just because there’s more information available, doesn’t mean one can consume more. Information Overload Put yourself in the shoes of a consumer right now. MORE >>
PEGMULLIGAN.COM On Reflective Learning, Blogging, and Content Curation
| FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010
- Storify and the search for curation THENEXTWEB.COM | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010
- Twitter, Curation and iPad: Meet Tweet Library WWW.MACSTORIES.NET | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010
- Storify An Attempt to Curate WWW.GEEKNEWSCENTRAL.COM | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010
- A Question of User Expectations THENOISYCHANNEL.COM | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2010
- Airvanas Content Curation Aids in SEO of its News Portal FemtoHub.com WWW.TARGETMARKETINGMAG.COM | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- HiveFire: Content Curation for Marketers JAMIEBECKLAND.COM | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010
- How To Measure Blog Conversion SOCIALMOUTHS.COM | MONDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2010
- What the Future Holds for B2B Social Media Marketing MASHABLE.COM | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010
- Content Syndication vs. Content Distribution BLOG.SHAREDVUE.COM | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- A Vendor’s Guide to Managing a Syndication Program BLOG.SHAREDVUE.COM | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- Three things to consider before embarking on an association blogger outreach campaign SMARTBLOGS.COM | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010