| || |
| || || | VIZION
OCTOBER 28, 2010 Google Takes Local To The Next Level!
For those of you who do not live in a cave and thus use Google everyday, yesterday brought a change to the presentation of search engine results which favor the power of local search. So, what happened?
| | B2B MEMES
OCTOBER 29, 2010 Will Mobile Formats Change Web Design Habits?
Back in July, I wrote in this blog about how Reader, a new feature in Apple’s Safari browser, called attention to the proliferation of clutter in most Web page layouts. My hope was that tools like Reader and its peers, Readability and Instapaper , would encourage cleaner Web design. It was, admittedly, a faint hope. But I was heartened this week to read an article on The Media Briefing that suggests a much stronger corrective is on the horizon.
WWW.HUFFINGTONPOST.COM MySpace is Reborn as Social Curation
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
HuffPosts QuickRead. Loading. BIG NEWS: Google | Facebook | Mark Zuckerberg | Android | Smarter Ideas | More. MORE >>
- How to Curate Content for an Aggregated Content Site
WWW.HIGHRANKINGS.COM The Great Misconception of Long-Tail Keywords and SEO
| MONDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2010
" ); Skip navigation High Rankings Advisor High Rankings Advisor Submit a Question Subscribe to Newsletter Newsletter Search Past HRA Newsletters The Great Misconception of Long-Tail Keywords and SEO October 20, 2010 As I write this, I just came back from a meeting with a potential client with a startup who wants to make sure they bake SEO into their website from the start while also not making any SEO gaffes along the way. MORE >>
WWW.TARGETMARKETINGMAG.COM Airvanas Content Curation Aids in SEO of its News Portal FemtoHub.com
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
Strategies and Solutions for Profitable Direct Marketing Home Sections B-to-B Database & CRM Direct Mail & Postal Online Marketing Lists & Insert Media Print Production & Fulfillment Search & Social Media Blogs Business Common Sense Denny Hatchs Business Common Sense Denny Hatchs Blog DennyHatch.com Careers Events Webinars and Virtual Events Publishing Business Conference & Expo InterACT! MORE >>
MASHABLE.COM What the Future Holds for B2B Social Media Marketing
| FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010
Top Topics Twitter YouTube Facebook iPhone Google Video Google Buzz Business Small business Social media Advertise Network Blippr iPhone App Mashable France MashDeck Twitter App Mobile Site Social Media Events Twitter Guide Book Facebook Guide Book Partners App Development WordPress Experts MaxCDN Content Delivery Dynect Managed DNS Rackspace Hosting Intridea About Us Submit a Tip! MORE >>
- How To Measure Blog Conversion SOCIALMOUTHS.COM | MONDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2010
- HiveFire: Content Curation for Marketers JAMIEBECKLAND.COM | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010
- Storify and the search for curation THENEXTWEB.COM | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010
- Twitter, Curation and iPad: Meet Tweet Library WWW.MACSTORIES.NET | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010
- Content Syndication vs. Content Distribution BLOG.SHAREDVUE.COM | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- On Reflective Learning, Blogging, and Content Curation PEGMULLIGAN.COM | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010
- Chart of the Week: The Information Overload Paradox TIPPINGPOINTLABS.COM | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2010
- Storify An Attempt to Curate WWW.GEEKNEWSCENTRAL.COM | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010
- A Question of User Expectations THENOISYCHANNEL.COM | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2010
- A Vendor’s Guide to Managing a Syndication Program BLOG.SHAREDVUE.COM | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
- Three things to consider before embarking on an association blogger outreach campaign SMARTBLOGS.COM | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010