| || |
| || | ITWOFS.COM
FEBRUARY 4, 2011 Social media engagement – 5 Cs to use content to your advantage
Beast of Traal Insanely dense commentary on social media usage by Indian brands. And assorted marketing/ branding rants. Home About me Subscribe to Feed Social media engagement – 5 Cs to use content to your advantage Posted on February 4, 2011, 9:06 am, by Karthik S, under opinion.
| || | VIZION
FEBRUARY 2, 2011 Social Media Gives Shoe Retailer’s Promotion Legs
Shoe retailer Onlineshoes.com recently launched promotion called Shoestakes designed to entice bloggers to participate through Twitter and their blogs. The prizes are certain to hook a good number of entries. A lucky blogger will win a new pair of shoes every month for a year and Twitter entrants are eligible for weekly $50 gift cards.
WWW.PR-SQUARED.COM Content Curation – The Cure for What Ails Pharma Social Media?
| WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2011
Home About Todd Defren Favorite Posts Resources! Social Media Jedi Academy Social Media Speaker « Brand Marketing in Social Media: Friends With Benefits? Content Marketing in Action » Content Curation – The Cure for What Ails Pharma Social Media? Hi gang – Sorry for the light posting schedule. Truth is, I haven’t been at my desk for more than 2 days straight since the beginning of 2011, which puts a crimp in my creativity. MORE >>
WWW.READWRITEWEB.COM Battle of the Social Magazines: Why NewsMix Won't Beat Flipboard
| TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2011
WWW.READWRITEWEB.COM The Battle Against Info-Overload: Is Relevance or Popularity the Best Filter?
| TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2011
WWW.NIEMANLAB.ORG Tumbling into journalism: Tumblr’s newsy tag pages
| FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2011
ABOUT ARCHIVES CONTACT SUBSCRIBE TWITTER Tumbling into journalism: Tumblr’s newsy tag pages It’s been interesting to watch how different outlets curate their coverage of the political turmoil in Egypt. As we’ve already noted here, some, like Mother Jones, have gone the route of an informal and accessible explainer ; others, like the Huffington Post, are aggregating what they can find. MORE >>
BLOG.HOLTZ.COM What’s the right balance between original and curated content?
| THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2011
§ About Youve found the blog of Shel Holtz, ABC, principal of Holtz Communication + Technology. Ive worked in corporate communications since the mid-1970s, online since the mid 1980s and on the Net since 1990. I wrote "Public Relations on the Net," among other books, manuals and articles. I am available for consulting, speaking, and training engagements. MORE >>
- Future of B2B Media - Interview with Robert Flynn, Aggregage SOCALTECH.COM | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2011
- Content Curation Tools: How to pick the right venue? WWW.CONTENTCURATIONMARKETING.COM | MONDAY, JANUARY 31, 2011
- Google Changes Algorithm To Penalize Site Scrapers MASHABLE.COM | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2011
- Building Your Own Scraper for Link Analysis WWW.DISTILLED.CO.UK | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2011
- Quora Blocks Startup Search Engines WWW.READWRITEWEB.COM | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2011
- No Monopoly on Lousy Content B2B MEMES | SATURDAY, JANUARY 29, 2011
- Content Curation is a Writer’s Best Friend FUTURESOCIAL.COM | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2011