| || |
| | VIZION
JUNE 27, 2017 Tool Tip Tuesday: Finding your Richest Owned Content
One might think that a quick review of your top Organic Search landing pages will show you your most important site pages. Well, they are — sort of. For the time being, they are your most important Organic traffic driving pages A better question to ask youerself is, are they your richest pages?
| || || | VIZION
JUNE 12, 2017 Mobile-First Google Shift
Mobile technology has boomed in recent years, and now more people than ever prefer using a smartphone or other mobile device instead of their computers for a variety of things – work, email, social media communication, shopping, and countless other tasks.
VIZION Gifs in Social Media Marketing
| MONDAY, MAY 15, 2017
Ah, the gif. It’s not a photo. It’s not a video. It’s a category in its own right – a file format that speaks loudly to consumers across a variety of social media platforms. The gif has become more popular as a branding tool in the last year, cropping up in the content of companies across virtually every industry. Gifs, or graphics interchange formats (GIF), aren’t new – software writer Steve Wilhite invented the handy graphic back in 1987. MORE >>
VIZION Is AMS Right For Your Business?
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 21, 2017
In the late summer of 2016 Amazon.com, Inc. rolled out their new self-service PPC tool, Amazon Marketing Services (AMS), available to all Amazon vendors. AMS allows vendors to build and manage targeted PPC ads that help drive customers to specific product pages on Amazon. The tool includes three products, or types of ads that can be created, which all uniquely target customers in different areas of the Amazon platform. MORE >>
VIZION Increase Your CTR With These Lesser-Known Email Marketing Tips
| MONDAY, MAY 1, 2017
Your click-through rate (CTR) is the number that assesses how many times visitors to your page successfully click through a piece of marketing to a specific goal or end state. Your CTR is a good metric to use to judge the effectiveness of your marketing campaign and the overall appeal of your website. You need to be able to entice the customers and visitors to your site to take the next step after they’ve encountered your brand. MORE >>
VIZION How Is Video Shaping 2017?
| MONDAY, APRIL 10, 2017
There is a lot of talk about how video will perform in 2017 and in the coming years. Video has taken enormous strides in the last few years, with dozens of impressive statistics that prove its massive influence on content across virtually every platform. Data shows that including video on a landing page increases conversion rates by about 80%. A whopping 90% of users say that product videos help the decision-making process. MORE >>
VIZION Social Sharing: Top 10 Ways to Make Your Content More Shareable
| TUESDAY, MARCH 14, 2017
Part of the challenge of content marketing is getting the content you develop in front of the people who will find it most valuable. This typically involves generating content for use on multiple channels and platforms, and encouraging your target market to spread the word about your brand. Shareable content is crucial in the modern marketing world, so we’ve compiled some tips to help you get your content in front of more people. Make it Useful. MORE >>
- The Most Creative PPC Ads of the Last 10 Years VIZION | MONDAY, MARCH 6, 2017
- Sitemap Max File Size Limit Increased On Google and Bing VIZION | MONDAY, MAY 8, 2017
- 2017: Year Of The Meme VIZION | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 19, 2017
- What Voice Search Means for Digital Marketing in 2017 VIZION | MONDAY, APRIL 3, 2017
- Tool Tip Tuesday: The New Ahrefs Content Gap Tool VIZION | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2017
- Fake News, Politics & Social Media: Clickbait, Con Game or Something Else? VIZION | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2017
- Quick Tips to Ensure You Are Writing for Your Intended Audience VIZION | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2017
- Five Pitfalls of the Impatient Digital Marketer VIZION | MONDAY, MARCH 27, 2017
- Spring Cleaning Your Website: There Is No Time Like Now to Work on Site Clean-Up for SEO Sake VIZION | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22, 2017
- Achieving Data Clarity in Digital Marketing VIZION | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2017